- Types of Injuries
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Medical Malpractice
- Liquor Liability
- Food Borne Illness
- Dram Shop
- Dog Bites
- Dangerous Drugs
Minnesota Personal Injury Lawyer
When a serious injury happens you may not know who to turn to for help. In addition to relying on friends and family members to help you through this difficult time, we want to extend our assistance. Heimerl & Lammers knows what kind of financial pressure a serious injury can bring.
Often this is unexpected and undeserved. And, if the accident is caused by the neglect of another person or corporation, then you could be eligible for compensation. Before accepting any insurance claim settlement, speak to a Minnesota personal injury attorney about what you are eligible for and how we can help recover compensation for your losses. We provide legal services to help the injured in the following types of injury claims and situations:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – whether you are behind the wheel or on the side walk, if you are in any type of motor vehicle accident, you could be faced with a serious injury. Common car accident injuries include spinal injuries, brain injuries and neck and shoulder pain. Our firm represents clients suffering from personal injury due to car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, bus accidents and bike accidents as well as hit and runs, drunk driving incidents and more.
- Boating and Railroad Truck Accidents – our firm can help you with any personal injury sustained while trying to cross a railroad track or while enjoying the water on one of the many Minnesota lakes.
- Drowning– drowning incidents are quite common across Minnesota with the wide access to lakes and swimming pools. A drowning can result in a loss of life or serious injury, especially in young children. When negligence is involved legal action can be taken in civil court to recover losses due to this accident.
- Premise and Product Liability – when you are injured due to a faulty product or if you are injured on someone else’s property, then you could be eligible for compensation. Our attorneys handle all instances of premise and product liability including slip and fall accidents, swimming pool accidents, liquor liability, dog bites, food borne illness, dram shop laws and elevator accidents.
- Work Place Injuries – injuries that occur on the job are usually handled through worker’s compensation. However, you may be faced with some confusion surrounding your claim or settlement. Our attorneys can assist you with construction accidents, worker’s compensation claims and all work related injuries.
- Child Injuries – when your child suffers from a serious injury you probably have thousands of questions. Why did this happen? Could it have been prevented? If so, then you could be compensated for your losses. We handle all instances of child related injury whether on a bike, at a railroad crossing, on a bus, at a swimming pool or playground.
- Medical Malpractice – We put our trust in doctors, nurses and other health professionals. If something does go wrong, then often we look to them for answers. Our attorneys can answer questions and help file a lawsuit for wrongful death, birth injury as well as nursing home abuse. We can also assist you with instances of dangerous drugs and class action lawsuits against large pharmaceutical companies.
- Bodily Injury – when faced with any injury to your body, you are most likely in a world of pain. Our attorneys can help fight for compensation when faced with a bodily injury to the spine, brain, shoulder, eye, ear, knee, leg as well as tinnitus and amputation cases.