A serious injury is a life-changing event. Following an accident, you may be out of work, dealing with pain in your everyday life, and worried about your future. You don’t have to face this situation alone.
At the law firm of Heimerl & Lammers in Minnesota, our lawyers will guide you through the process of obtaining financial compensation for your losses, so you can concentrate on recovering your health. We represent people injured in all types of personal injury cases, including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle crashes, construction accidents, dog bites, and slip and fall accident claims.
We also handle workers’ compensation issues. Please visit our work related injuries website: www.minnesota-workers-compensation.com to learn more. Our lawyers will help you deal with legal and financial issues so you can concentrate on recovering your health.
Do You Need an Attorney Now?
It is important to contact an experienced personal injury attorney as soon as possible after getting hurt. Many people put off hiring a lawyer until they have a dispute with an insurance company. However, by that time your claim could be in jeopardy because you did not take the steps needed to document your injuries and prove liability early on. In Minnesota, there are also important deadlines, statutes of limitations and legal strategies that should be considered from the beginning of your case.
At Heimerl & Lammers, it costs you nothing to hire a lawyer at the beginning of your case. Our lawyers work on a contingency fee basis. This means that our attorney fee will be a percentage of the money we recover for you through a settlement negotiation or jury verdict. If the insurance company or the party responsible for your injury is cooperative, we can help you recover for your damages without a fee. If the insurance company decides to challenge you, we will fight for your rights, and there will be no charge to you unless we win.
In the meantime, your attorney will be there to answer your questions and give you advice. We will obtain copies of medical records and explain what you need to do to document your personal injury claim, and look out for your best interests.
Free Initial Attorney Consultation
To discuss your case with one of our lawyers at no cost or obligation, call us or fill out the contact form on this site today. We offer our assistance to anyone suffering from a serious injury including instances of:
- Car accidents, bike accidents, motorcycle accidents and truck accidents
- Child injuries including bus accidents, railroad crossing accidents and swimming pool injuries
- Medical malpractice, wrongful death, nursing home abuse and birthing injuries
- Serious bodily injuries including traumatic brain injury, spinal injuries, arm, leg and knee injury and ear and ear injury
- Catastrophic injuries such as explosions, burns, elevator accidents and tinnitus
- Liquor liability and dram shop laws
- Premise and product liability, slip and fall accidents and dog bites
- Work accidents, construction accidents and workers’ compensation claims
- Food borne illness and dangerous drugs
- Boating and drowning incidents